Personal and business banking
Personal & Business Banking offers banking and other financial services to individual customers and small and medium enterprises in South Africa, 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Argentina. We strive to continuously maintain high standards of service to our customers.
We aim to grow our presence selectively in high potential markets in Africa and in other emerging markets, either organically or by acquisitions, where appropriate.
Our strategy is to serve the full value chain of customers in our domestic operation – from the most basic to the most sophisticated of financial services needs – and to maintain high standards of customer service and cost effective delivery channels.
In facilitating the growth of operations in new markets, and the provision of a full-service retail and commercial banking offering in Africa, we continue to invest in management and infrastructure capacity and the enhancement of the branch network.
Our products and services include:
- The provision of home loans to individual customers.
Instalment sale and finance leases
- The provision of instalment finance in the consumer market, mainly vehicles, and finance of vehicles and equipment in the business market.
- The provision of credit and debit card facilities to individuals and businesses.
Transactional and lending products
- Includes deposit taking activities, electronic banking and cheque accounts and other lending products utilising various contact channels, such as ATMs, internet, telephone banking and branches.
- The provision of short- to long-term insurance products and financial planning services to clients.
To read more about our offering in-country, navigate to the relevant country website via the link on our Worldwide presence page