News

Standard Bank Plc arranges € 30m 3-year term loan facility for Turkish retailer
6 June 2011

Standard Bank Plc, a member of Standard Bank Group, acted as mandated lead arranger for a € 30-million secured term loan facility for AY Marka Mağazacılık A.Ş. ('AY Marka'). 

Standard Bank Plc was also the security agent on this three-year amortising facility secured by an assignment of credit card receivable flows from three local banks. 

An oversubscription was achieved during acarefully targeted, limited general syndication. Standard Bank Plc has beenjoined by Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V., Finansbank A.Ş., Emirates NBD Bank PJSC and Federated Project and Trade Finance Core Fund as lenders. 

AY Marka is the textile and apparel arm of Altınyıldız Mensucat ve Konfeksiyon Fabrikaları A.Ş. ("Altınyıldız"), a company established in 1952 and listed on the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE). Boyner Holding A.Ş., one of the largest non-food family owned retail groups in Turkey, which founded the group, holds 80% of Altınyıldız with the remaining 20% held by investors via the ISE. 

AY Marka operates through a broad sales network of 352 sales points and 144 standalone stores across Turkey.

More recent news

  • News Article 18 Feruary 2015

    Standard Bank Group facilitation of Woolworths' ground-breaking acquisition wins Deal of the Year ....


    News Article 12 February 2015

    Standard Bank Arranges USD 1.25 Billion Eskom Bond Sale to International Investors

Careers @ Standard Bank

Join our international team and you could move your career forward from the start.

© 2015 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider.

Disclaimer || Privacy and Security || USA Patriot Act Certification || Report Corrupt Behaviour || Wolfsberg Questionnaire || FATCA || Sitemap