Account services

How do I apply for an overdraft?
You can only apply for an overdraft if you have a personal current account, which is six months or older, linked to your card. If your application is approved, the funds are available immediately.

What do I do if my request is declined?
You must contact your nearest branch.

Click here for more information on overdrafts

Login or Register

Select your online banking platform

Standard Bank App