Keeping our customers safe
Find out what protocols and measurements we have in place to minimise COVID-19 risks.
As customers continue to face challenges around precautionary measures to minimise the risk of spread of the Covid-19 virus, we are encouraging you to consider digital banking as a preferred option to visiting a physical branch.
Our digital products offer ease and convenience, no matter where you are and replace the need to visit a physical branch. During times like these, digital, contact-free banking will help you to carry on with your lives without disruption.
If you do need to visit any of our branches or buildings, your wellbeing remains one of our highest priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, we have implemented strict cleaning and hygiene protocols in all of our branches, facilities and public spaces. These protocols include:
- Constant reviews of our systems and processes for efficacy. Where appropriate, these processes will be aligned to those of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Department of Health minimise the risk of infection.
- We've deployed hand sanitiser with more than 60% alcohol content at entrances and strategic points in our buildings. We can continue implementing this approach based on phased stock arrivals of sanitiser from our suppliers.
- We've increased the quantity and replenishment cycles of consumable hygiene stock in our buildings. These include hand paper towels; hand foam soap and toilet seat sanitisers.
- We've increased the amount of disinfectants used for enhanced cleaning of desks, door handles, escalator rails, etc. and have increased the frequency of desk cleaning.
- We've arranged ad-hoc cleaning or specialised deep cleaning protocols for high impact areas.
- We've established pandemic readiness plans in the event of isolation and decontamination being required.
Rest assured that our staff have been given the necessary tools and information to minimise the risk of transmission and that we are applying the required precautionary measures to deal with COVID-19-related threats.