Standard Bank Group receives kudos at Euromoney Real Estate Survey Awards 2014
11 September 2014
Standard Bank Group has received several prestigious awards in numerous categories in the 2014 Euromoney Real Estate Survey Awards. The awards speak to Standard Bank Group's ability to deliver solutions that showcase the group's real estate expertise and in-depth knowledge across various markets on the African continent.
Accolades awarded to Standard Bank Group within the banking category for real estate across Africa include:
- Best Overall Bank in Africa
- Best Loan Finance Bank in Africa
- Best Equity Finance Bank in Africa
- Best M&A Advisory Bank in Africa.
"We are extremely pleased to have been recognised by Euromoney as the leading real estate bank in Africa. The awards reflect our product expertise as well as our understanding of the markets in which we operate," says Gary Garrett, Head of Real Estate Finance at Standard Bank Group.
Standard Bank Group was also awarded five country specific awards, including:
- Best Overall Bank in Nigeria (Stanbic IBTC)
- Best Loan Finance Bank in Nigeria (Stanbic IBTC)
- Best Equity Finance Bank in Nigeria (Stanbic IBTC)
- Best Overall Bank in South Africa
- Best Loan Finance Bank in South Africa
The Euromoney Real Estate Survey Awards recognise excellence in the real estate sector. The awards are based on responses to a detailed questionnaire by a broad range of participants across the sector.
Companies that participate in the survey include banks, property developers, investors, asset managers, legal firms and other relevant real estate stakeholders.
For more on real estate finance services from Standard Bank Group, see www.standardbank.com/cib